Sunday, March 22, 2020

Pup With a Bag of Toys

Friday, September 6th, 2019


Chad drove down this evening with a bag of toys and gear for us to play with, and I love how this handsome ginger bear drives a big truck, it’s really hot in the classic masculine energy sense.

I greeted him with a deep kiss and helped him inside, showed him the Fox Den and the Fox Nest. I got him stripped down to his jock and donned one of my own before we enjoyed a sensual make out on my bed.

He took out his pup hoods and we pulled them on, the neoprene type hoods are very fun and comfortable. I took a good solid hit of some poppers and just went full greed on his manhood! I wanted all of it! I’d have sucked the cum out of his balls right then and there! Then he went down on my own and we had a wonderful mutual pleasuring, listening to his moans only made me harder and hornier! Fuck yeah! I absolutely love this shit!

When the buzz and warm-headedness cooled a bit, it was time to give the puppy his tail, I generously lubed up the plug as well as his lovely tailhole and took my time pushing it inside of his sweet ass. I grinned as I watched his hole swallow it, and he immediately went into the throes of ecstasy! He trembled and moaned just by it being inside of him! I gently touched and tapped the tail and made him grunt and moan more. He stroked and kept trembling. Damn that’s a great plug! He was like this for a good ten minutes, changing positions every so often and loving the hell out of his toy!

When it came time to let it out, I gently pulled as he relaxed and removed it, setting it aside to cuddle and praise the good pup, bringing him back down. I took another good hit from the bottle and went back on his bone, slurping and sucking, fuck I love his dick! Fantastic!

We cooled down and pup showed me a bunch of other toys he brought, a lovely array of glass dildos as well as a menacing rubber one as this guy loves his ass play. I was really intrigued by them, I’d never used glass toys before and my hole really wanted attention but I hadn’t prepared for it, so I’d have to wait until next time.

I chose a toy that looked like fun, a simple glass domed cylinder, smooth and easy. No details other than a flat bottom that acted like a viewing window, something best used on an ass in a sling when he’s on his back. This pup in a sling...fuck yes. I want to make that happen!

When his hole was ready again I lubed him up and slid the slicked toy inside. Slowly, gently but firmly, respecting his resistances up until he took it inside of him. It felt incredible to push this thing up his eager ass and listen to his moans of ecstasy as it crept further and deeper. Soon he was already at the base and I was quite impressed! I gently fucked him with it, loving the sounds he made and the feeling of pushing and pulling the toy in and out of puppy’s tailhole. Giving him a nice ride on the tube made me want to ride it even more!

Eventually he had all his hole could take and the toy slid out effortlessly. I praised him, kissed him, and asked if he was up for one last ride. When he said yes, I told him I was going to have that ass all to myself! I rubbered up, lubed up my manhood and my target, and slid inside his sweet ass. FUCK did that feel amazing on my drooling cock! Smooth, warm, tight! Fuck yes!

I made slow gentle love to him, easing myself in and out, listening to his moans and whimpers, it was so hard not to let loose and allow Dark Fox to pound his brains out! Despite my ravenous libido I could never overcome the threshold, it was a pleasurable torture of being so close to paradise but always being mere inches away! I kept going, I was loving the fuck! I was relishing the passion! I was savoring his succulent ass!

When I was finally exhausted and gave into my limits I took my time in sliding out and cleaning off. I leaned him back and focused on his pleasure, helping him stroke and growling in his ear. Unfortunately for the both of us, no one was able to explode that night and we were left to spend the rest of the night a panting pair of horny beasts.

I excused myself to shower, and when I returned the pup had already packed his bag of fun. We cuddled together, had some pleasant pillow talk, then dressed and I walked him to his truck. I gripped him and pulled him into a deep kiss, and when we parted I told him the next time we met he would be topping me with some of those interesting playthings of his as I grabbed his beautiful ass. He didn’t even hesitate when he agreed! Awesome!

I watched his ride vanish into the dark and I thought to myself what a great puppy I found. I’m glad I took the chance when I first met him.



Play Safe Dear Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment