Friday, June 22, 2012

Fetish of the Month 2012: June - Rubber

This month I slip into something dark, slick, and sexy.  The smooth, shiny surface. Shimmery when lubed up, and it has that distinct aroma when someone wearing it passes by.  Of course I'm talking about rubber!  This month we dive headfirst into this tight, form-fitting fetish!


I gathered together a few handsome men, snagged a couple sexy photographs, and interviewed these gentlemen on their kinship with the black material we so desire.




"PuppyTK"
"PuppyTK"


"I first came across rubber as a Fetish when my fellow pupmate had me try on his own hood. Both the feel and smell drove me crazy and since then have made it a part of my life."


"B."


"Rubber as a fetish: I was 13 or 14 horny as hell and confused about liking the images of fit men. You know the small town Christian conservative...man loves woman only!...lusting men wrong...blah blah blah...I thought my feelings were a desire to become more fit...a body builder perhaps? And I was just weird liking mud and masturbating nearly daily through high school. 


I (or my Mom) bought a dark green rain suit nylon shell and rubber lined from J.C. Penney’s in the late 1970's. I remember when I first got it I put it on over my naked body on a warm summer day when I was home alone and went outside into the sunshine and FUCK the heat was so HOT...SEXY...my penis jumped to attention! Sliding around inside the sweaty rubber in no time I was gushing cum big-time!!! I don’t remember if I came once or more...sorry about forgetting that detail. I also had an arena bikini and would love to tan in the back yard and I would always be hard and sometimes beat off and I discovered Hawaiian Tropic tanning oil. Well it wasn't long and I was lubing my penis and putting the rain pants on under a tight fitting bellbottom jeans and enjoying many activities riding bicycle working on the farm fucking my mattress... 
I would put on the rain suit and then several layers of tight clothes over that and sweat and beat off several times a week. I wish that I would have put oil all over my entire body and that would have blown my mind. Unfortunately I have oily skin and my back oils broke down the rubber on the coat and it started flaking off the tanning oil seemed to preserve the rubber in the front of the pants but elsewhere the rubber also flaked off...I eventually burned the suit in shame over my "dirty sinful secret". 
I also discovered Tractor tire inner tubes and made several miniskirts and loincloths from them. My favorite was a mini skirt with fringe of 2" strips which hung down to my lower thighs. I would use the oil in the inner tubes as well and it would usually leave a black slimy mess after I was done masturbating usually hands free or hands under the outside providing a valley for my penis to slide back and forth to climax inside the rubber. 


Well 20 years later complete with a marriage and divorce I finally figured things out Hey I'm Gay! part of the 10%(actually 11%) club I bought a latex shirt and used talcum powder as instructed and would wear it with my leather pants out to the bars five months after the divorce and had a lot of fun! Not to mention the subject of attention many places I would go... "


"Ric"
"Ric"


"I was watching the Summer Olympics a few years back, and  was getting really turned on by the black rubber swim caps the swimmers were wearing!"


"H.P."


"I can remember being incredibly fascinated by men in skintight gear, such as wetsuits and spandex, even at a very young age.  I'd never seen, let alone imagined, something like a form-fitting, full body latex suit, but that visual idea of an outfit that conformed to and accentuated the wearer's shape was something that I have always lusted after--long before I was conscious of being gay or even what it meant to be a sexual being!  Surfers--and again, it was always men, never women--were like real-life superheroes.


The first time I became consciously aware of rubber fetishism--what it was, and that it turned me on--was in college, having internet access for the first time and seeing photos of men in various skintight latex outfits.  That was a real eye-opener, but one that I don't believe I would have sought out had I not already had that subconscious interest I had as a child.  I remember how those first low-resolution images, crudely photographed, were almost too incredible to be believed--tight, shiny, black latex hoods, full latex suits, gas masks, engorged cocks straining against rubber sheaths, men fucking each other in full gear...it was overwhelming.  And I was hooked.  I ordered the Mr. S catalog (this was before everything was online), and then eventually got the nerve to order actual latex items through them.


Looking back, I can see how kink has always been an integral aspect of my sexuality, in as much as being physically and emotionally attracted to other men has been.  And in a way, I feel fortunate to have had that realization, because it's proof that my kinks are intrinsic to my identity, something over which one should never feel shame or embarrassment or disgust.  To be kinky is a gift of creativity and adventurousness."
"Anonymous rubber boy"


"TBONER"


"always liked RUBBER ansd NEOPRENE...not long ago 
a buddy had an extra RUBBER suit he let me wear... 
it was a turn-on to wear his suit... 
was hot to feel the RUBBER on my skin... 
we played in RUBBER for hours.... "




"Puppeh"


"From friends within the furry fandom.  For many, it was simply another version or way to express one's inner animal.  For me, it was tame and innocent at first, but then I saw the kinky side of it and it and knew I had to be a part of it.  It was a perfect matchup and evolution of my non gear kinks and my furry canine side."


"Puppeh"




My memory is hazy on when I myself first discovered rubber, but I do think it was at the Eagle Bar in Los Angeles.  I may have seen a man walking around in full rubber and I was immediately intrigued by it, time passed and the more exposure I received, the more curious I became about it. 


But what is the eroticism of rubber for them?




"PuppyTK"


"Im nit sure how I would describe rubber as erotic to me. The look varies on the type of rubber and how it's displayed, the smells vary, and the feels are different depending on how it's worn or used on you. I suppose much of it can be related as a mental stimuli more than anything."


"B."


"The most erotic things I love about latex and rubber is the soft, smooth texture, the temperature difference it has when you first make skin contact and the way it becomes skin temperature quickly although depending the environment it extends the feel of being naked in the environment but you are legally covered! It is amazing wearing a surf suit and boots in a summer rain storm. My bare feet in the rubber boots filling with rain water and feeling warm in the rain...amazing! 
J-lube inside the surf suit and boots walking around 
Freedom Valley Campground in the summer is sensational and horny when I pour the slimy liquid that has trickled into my boots back into the neck of the surf suit...FUCK!!!YEA!!! "


"Anonymous rubber boy"


"Ric"


"I guess I'd have to say the look, feel, and smell are super turn on's for me, as well as how great it feels when you are wearing it, or when you feel someone else  who's wearing it! (When you feel warm tight rubber on another person it is very erotic!)"


"H.P."


"Can I just say "everything?"  It truly is a multisensory fetish.  The sight of it alone is enough to get me hard.  The smooth, mirror-like shine, and the way it simultaneously conceals and reveals the body underneath, is undeniably arousing.  And the feel of actually wearing it, how it slides over the skin, squeezes you, and transfers sensation through it, is like nothing else.  The smell is intoxicating...I could go on.  But I think the most erotic aspect of rubber can be appreciated only by being geared up with another person, to see and feel and embrace each other in sweaty, rubbery passion."
"Anonymous rubber boy"


"TBONER"


"feeling the RUBBER on my skin...a tight feel...fully RUBBERZED i am just a HOT form...unknown... its hot to see other RUBBER men... just their forms... no faces... "




"Puppeh"


"Two things: 1) the feeling and appearance of being confined or controlled by a substance or device that is out of my control and 2) how it reveals the body, including if one is aroused, making me feel as close to naked as possible."




What do I find erotic about rubber?  I think its tight fit on the body accentuates the wonderful curves of the male form, giving me a pleasant view of the wearer, while the black absence of light and color gives it a sinister, if not slightly evil look that gives me a thrill.  Then there's the smell of rubber, very distinct, and when combined with a man's body heat, it can drive me wild!  Of course there's also the feel of rubber on the skin.  When dry, it holds you there, so much friction it tends to catch on your skin.  But when you get it nice and slick with water, or better yet, lube, it slides so wonderfully down your body.




Then my favorite question of them all, what is your biggest fantasy with this fetish?





"PuppyTK"


"My rubber fantasy? Involves a form of physical transformation. My body being fused with rubber as a permanent part of me as my puppy self. Just one of many (impossible) ideas."


"B."


"One of my fantasies involving rubber is being shaved hairless and having a thick suit of rubber painted onto my body making a custom suit completely anatomically correct turning me into a rubber sex machine. Entering into an abandon paint warehouse my rubber sex buddies in the same anatomical suits bring along canvas and paper and we create art from all of the bright colors of paint left behind in the warehouse and the sex we have on the paper and canvas all videoed in 3-D! "




"Ric"


"Ric"
"What is your biggest fantasy with your rubber fetish? Watching a guy being kidnapped from their motorcycle, and then being forced into a skin tight black rubber outfit!. Then this person becomes the "play thing" of his captors!! WOOF"


"H.P."


"Rubber is like a foundation for me.  Nearly every kind of kink I have, every play scene I can imagine, would be enhanced by it.  So, my most intense sexual fantasies generally feature latex not so much as an end to itself, but a component that enriches the interactions in the scene.  For example, being a pup, I find that gearing up in latex helps me to get into the pup headspace.


As for a specific fantasy (I have too many to share at once), one of my favorites is the idea of being sealed in a latex vac bed with my mate, face-to-face.  We'd both be wearing full latex suits, of course.  Rubber restraints would bind us ankle-to-ankle, wrist-to-wrist, and waist-to-waist.  A special two-headed rubber hood would be made so that it is joined at the mouth, but the noses would be separate, each nose having a breathing tube attached.  The interesting part is that each tube would have a valve; one would permit air intake only, whereas the other would permit air to exit only.  So, one of us would be entirely dependent on the other for air.  We'd be bound to each other, grinding into each other, and we'd both have electro butt plugs inserted, controlled by our handler.  That hits all my major kinks--latex, bondage, electro, butt toys, and breath control--but what turns me on the most about it is the idea of sharing that experience simultaneously with my mate, my fellow rubber pup, whom I love with all my heart.  To have him pressed against me, both of us struggling, whimpering, kissing, and then to need to synchronize our breathing on top of all that, would be a dream come true.  And yet, it is just one of many things I'd like to do with him."


"Anonymous rubber boy"
"TBONER"


"so many HOT scenes... 
seeing a room full of RUBBER men in a dimmlly lit play space wearing gas masks... 
taking turns... strapping them to a fuck bench... 
unzipping crotch zippers to expose their sweaty loins... 
taking turns with one and all...top or bottom a HOT scene! "




"Puppeh"


"This answer might seem expected, but it seems less likely in my mind probably due to the perception of practicality, but being seen as a kink animal (dog) by an equally kinky dom who is as turned on by the rubber gear and the species it represents as I am, forcefully taken, restrained, tortured, and ultimately sexually used all while in full rubber gear."






Rubber has a very vivid fantasy in my mind, I walk down a dimly lit flight of steel stairs in an empty warehouse into a basement lit only by a hanging bulb suspended over a huge vat of undulating liquid darkness, set in the ground.  I draw near the edge of the pool, and a tall slender man in a full body rubber bodysuit covered by a rubber apron, black and shimmering in the light, wearing a black jackal-shaped gas mask, long industrial rubber gloves, and thigh-high rubber wader boots steps quietly out of the darkness and into the light in all of his dark glory, as if he slid out of a fold from the underworld itself.  Without a word he strips me naked with his strong hands, and forces a tiny rubber speedo into my arms and motions for me to put it on. 


I comply, not wanting to incur the wrath of this sinister being from the realm of shadows.  It's tight around my waist but it fits.  He then grabs my shoulder and pushes me towards the edge of the pool of dark, undulating fluid.  He points to the middle of it as he gives me another push towards the edge.  I comply, and ease myself into it.  As soon as my foot touches the surface, the lukewarm fluid sticks to my skin and coats it, beckoning me inside.  I slide into it, and feel the fluid cover my body as I wade deeper and deeper.  I turn around, and look up at him, arms folded, he nods and points downward.  I nervously sink lower, up to my neck in the sticky darkness.  He nods and points to the edge now, ordering me out of the pool.  When I exit, I am completely covered in the dark fluids, it drips off of me in viscous strands.  It quickly dries into a full rubber catsuit, and I have become his rubber boy.  His strong hands, enclosed in those industrial rubber gloves rip off his rubber apron revealing his perfect washboard abs and pecs, sealed in his body suit, begging for my tongue to worship every crevice. I fall to my knees, my eyes welling with tears of eager loyal servitude.  His hands rise and envelop my face, pulling me into his muscled chest and everything goes black...the smell of rubber is everywhere...

"Anonymous rubber boy"




Play Safe, dear reader...

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful stories on how guys enjoy their rubber. It almost seems we are born with the attraction and learn to appreciate it watching rubber suited divers on TV or in National Geogaphic or YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to come and sample some rubber for yourself, come out to Pistons in North Long Beach for Skin Tight on Saturday July 7, 2012. We're trying to make this a monthly event, more people showing interest would certainly help that. Even if you have no rubber, you can come chat up a bunch of friendly kinksters who do.

    For details, please go to http://www.pistonsbar.com/

    ReplyDelete