Friday, December 10, 2010

Gloved Up

I recently had the pleasure of sharing a unique fetish with a friend of mine the other night.  He's into gloves and G.O.M.  which stands for "Glove Over Mouth".  Now personally I saw gloves as nothing more than a lovely addition to fetish gear, a cowboy wearing fringed gloves, a cop wearing thin police gloves, but I never really considered them by themselves before I met this gentleman.

Unfortunately the GOM fetish is esoteric in nature, usually flying under the radar as a light kink like dirty talk or body kissing.  It provides a feeling of overpowering a kidnap victim, or being abducted depending on your favorite side of the glove. 

During my time with this friend, I intended to go in as the dominant, I wanted to make his glove fantasy a sweet memorable reality and see the pleased look on his face when it came true.  However I was surprised that it did not go as I had originally planned!  Soon into our scene I found myself held tightly from behind, leather gloves smothering my mouth and eyes, a firm masculine grip on my face muffling my grunts.

Now to be honest I have a slight abduction fantasy, being taken away by a few handsome strangers for a few hours in a van sounds like fun.  So GOM was a definite hit with me and I highly recommend it if you've ever thought about a unique submission scene.

Nothing like the smell of leather!

Play Safe, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. I am a straight female who likes GOM is that uncommon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all, it's quite common and many other women share your kink. Enjoy is as much as you want!

      Delete