Sunday, November 8, 2020

One Master Under Another

Saturday, December 14th, 2019 


Master Domonic and I met on a financial domination website, one Master to another, we grew more acquainted, exchanged numbers, and started texting. We discussed mutual frustrations over the hardships of finding submissives in the fetish, and I grew more and more interested in visiting him and seeing how we got along.

I drove quite the distance north of Seattle from my place, and met him outside his apartment complex. We went inside and upon entering his door he proved to be a very trustworthy man.  Prior to my departure he asked who knew where I was, and who I was with. Once I arrived and he took my bag with what he instructed me to pack, my glasses and jacket, he handcuffed me, blindfolded me, then informed me I’d leave with everything I brought and nothing would be changed on my person or clothing. This is the kind of professionalism I really appreciate in meeting new Dominants.

He truly made me feel at ease in a firm and reassuring way. He led me to the bedroom, stripped me nude, then various things happened. My mind gets foggy once in subspace so details get mixed and blurry but this is what I recall:

I was collared (it puts me in subspace very quickly) put in chastity for the first time in a very long time (it really does help you forget about your own dick and focus on the Dom, I wonder how that works), and I discovered I really enjoy it. I was put in wrist and ankle restraints (big and heavy, my favorite type) then a good deal of Dom/sub cuddling to help me relax and fall deeper into subspace.

He pushed me to ask what I wanted, it was quite challenging for reasons, but I asked to suck his cock, and he allowed it. I sucked his manhood with intent and fervor, and eventually he blew his load in my greedy mouth. It surprised me but I swallowed it and really loved the experience! 

More cuddling, some talking, he swapped collars on me and put me in a strap choking collar, I pulled against it a good number of times, and deeply enjoyed it. I’m discovering I am more and more interested in various forms of breath control, and need to explore it with someone. I sucked his dick and successfully received a second load down my throat. It’s not so much the flavor of cum that I look forward to, but the act of having a load blown into my mouth, making my partner orgasm, then swallowing it and consuming an essence of him.

We cuddled and talked for a while, we really connected that day, he makes me feel wanted and attractive. He put me in subspace one final time and then allowed me to shoot my own load as a punctuation to a pleasant visit. Had a fantastic time, he’s an amazing dominant. Definitely want to serve again! Woof!


Play safe out there Dear Reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment