Sunday, April 19, 2020

Fun Behind the Fence

Monday, October 21st, 2019


I was outrageously and angrily horny all fucking day today, no one anywhere near me available or even polite enough to respond to my messages, the entire weekend a complete disappointment, it all left me with a hard on that raged in my pants. I talked with Ken while waiting on an order to be filled this evening and on a whim I pushed the idea to meet and play even if it was for a short time. To my thankful surprise he had just enough availability to make plans for an impromptu rendezvous, a rarity for me as I’m much more of a scheduler for my fun, spontaneity is uncommon to be convenient in my life, which is also why I loathe flakes so much.

I drove to the other side of town in the pouring rain, the distance didn’t matter to me, I needed my dick sucked and I needed it NOW!

I arrived at a park in between some new housing developments and got out of my car, the rain had thankfully stopped but I was determined enough to suffer it if it meant getting off with a man who knew his way around my dick. I walked over to his truck and got in the backseat with my big, handsome dominant boy. I kissed him deeply hello and we made out for a short time before he suggested we find a different spot so we didn’t have to dodge headlights. I was all for the idea and we got out.

He took my hand, which I like, and led me to a large hole in the fence that lined the edge of the neighborhood and we ducked inside, we trekked a few feet against the slant of the hill and then he went right for my dick. Fuck! He gave me a damn good time, his mouth feels so fucking amazing! Hot, steamy, sloppy and wet! I was halfway to my peak and climax when he suddenly dropped his own pants, grabbed my shoulder, pulled me down on my knees and forced my mouth on his cock! WOOF! I love this boy’s aggressive side!

After a few minutes of giving him genuine appreciation and service, he helped me back up and returned to mine, it didn’t take long at all for me to finally erupt an incredibly frustrated load in his eager thirsty mouth!

As I leaned against the fence panting and smiling in satisfaction, he apologized for the sudden unannounced role swap. I told him clearly that he was more than welcome to do that again! I love switch men, especially a well-timed mid-scene turn of command like that. We zipped up and walked holding hands down the sidewalk in the damp night air. He told me it was incredibly rare for him to find guys who liked to do such forms of affection, and I told him I loved it when I found it myself. To have an aggressive sexual experience and to follow it up with comfortable intimacy with a guy whose chemistry you mix well with, it’s quite desirable.

We reached his truck and I gave him a slow, deep kiss goodnight before seeing him drive off into the darkness. This boy...damn! I need to keep him! He’d look excellent on the other end of a chain leash wrapped around my gloved fist!



Play Safe Dear Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment