Saturday, February 22, 2020

Cashboy Cab

Sunday, July 28th, 2019

This evening I went to pick up a young 20-year-old nonbinary I was chatting up online, (they don’t mind me calling them “boy” in the BDSM context) from work for the second time.

First time I came through because the boy was having some hard time of things and it was a good opportunity to get a nice in-person talk of kink. As things were chatted and discussed the boy mentioned he was into financial domination, I mentioned my experiences, and in turn the boy told me theirs.  I told them if they were comfortable with it I was interested in draining them sometime.  Soon after dropping the boy off and driving away, I received messages that they regretted not pushing it further and having me drain them immediately.

So tonight I leathered up in my jacket, basketweave belt, fingerless gloves, harness boots, and drove out to pick them up from work again.  They came up to me in the empty dark parking lot and I pulled them into a headlock with one arm slung around the boy’s neck, slowly tightening my grip, telling them they needed to pay the Piggy Fare in order to get home tonight. The boy melted and moaned in my grasp, I asked with a wry smile if they thought it was a fun idea, I received positive grunting and gurgling in response, so I ordered them into the car, my smile growing alongside my bulge.

The piggy obeyed, once seated they took out their wallet and emptied their cash into my gloved hand.  I counted each bill out loud, “One piggy dollar, two piggy dollars…” until it was all counted, I folded the wad, held it up and said “Piggy Fare from a good boy accepted.” then pocketed it. They melted in their seat! I was rock hard at the sight! Hah! I love this!

I drove the grinning piggy boy home, when we arrived I took a few minutes to hold them close to my leather chest, suggesting ways to drain them. Snacks at the convenience store, small dinners, refills at the gas station, more wallet dumps, the boy was close to wetting themselves in excitement!  I bid them goodnight after a kiss on the forehead and watched them go inside before driving off.

Feels so fucking good to drain a cash pig in person again! This is so much fun!


Play Safe Dear Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment