Saturday, April 13, 2019

Cock Starved Leather Boy

Monday, March 4th 2019

This morning Matt came up to hang out and submit.  We went for a nice long hike in the nearby park, stopping several times to make out, he was very eager to hold my hand the entire time.

After a good trek through the woods we headed out for lunch, which he generously treated me to, afterwards we swung by my personal favorite liquor store downtown and picked up some choice booze, a 6-pack of ciders and a bottle of mead, if you’ve been following closely you’ll note I love the sweet stuff.

Once back at the house I tied him up and made him into a boot rest as I burned in an entry to my diary.  He’s a very good boy, not one peep out of him.  He’s such a sexy boy toy, so pure and innocent, it makes me want to corrupt him in the worst way.  At times I want to see how far I can push his thin, pale, toned twunky body, the darkest whispers in my ear suggest to make him cry in passionate suffering, to tear him to cum-soaked pieces, all while he begs for more.

Such dark, dirty thoughts…

I released him once the diary entry was finished and we had a pair of ciders (the mead went to the shelf as the wine key was lost to the void housed somewhere in the kitchen), halfway through our drinks he told me he really wanted to suck my dick.  Like I’d deny such a request, the boy is very service-oriented.  I let him enjoy my manhood and I relished in his eagerness for a while, then pulled him off long enough to order him to strip naked and move into my bedroom, where I changed into my leather, gauntlet gloves and cuddled him a while.  Soon he was asking for my cock again, this boy loves the man meat!

Not soon after he begins his services once more I ask him if he wants to swallow my load, and his eyes sparkled as he eagerly agreed.  As I stroked myself to my peak, I watched him hungrily looking down on my dick waiting for his chance, without a word I grabbed the back of his head and shoved him down on my cock a mere moment before my orgasm launched my load into his throat!  He swallows gratefully and I keep his warm maw on my dick for a bit as I catch my breath.  We cuddled in the afterglow a short time, clean up, and move back to my Fox Den to hang out before he needed to head out.

Sweet boy, definitely need to get him into some more leather.  He’d make a great greaser slut.  He still likes the idea of being on my leash at the bar.  Should make that happen very soon while I have days off.


Play Safe Dear Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment