Saturday, January 12, 2019

The New boy in Town

Saturday, October 27th, 2018


This afternoon I met an adorable boy named C. from an online app. He’s a young man of submissive nature, new in town, and who slid into the Daddy/boy mentality fairly quick!  I was out replacing something for my car when I thought “Why not?” and invited him to coffee.  Luckily he was free and agreed, and he is so much cuter in person!  He’s sweet, warm to be around, and has a cuddly personality.  Both of us were quite horned up, so after our little coffee date I ordered him to follow me home.

A gamer geek, good kisser, nice personality, sexy body, yeah, he’s a winning shot.  Once home I took him on a local nature trail where we had a pleasant private walk where our roles of Daddy and boy intensified, I kissed him deeply, fondling his bulge.  His moans were like silk, so eager, hungry, his pleading voice calling me “Daddy!”, his confession that no one had touched him in months, his curiosity of kink.  I had to have him.

I pulled him home with me and downstairs into my Fox Den.  Stripping him to his underwear I collared and leashed him, pushed him down to his knees and held him close, looking down at him as he smiled up at me, the sight warmed my heart.  He wanted to be a good boy. MY good boy. I was pleased.  I lay on the couch and had him service my dick.

Oh. My. God. His oral skills...were absolutely incredible!  I came so close to blowing my load so quickly I had to force myself to stop him! I couldn’t bust yet! After cuddling him I moved our party to my bedroom and we slipped into a make out so sensual.  After a lot of lovely kink talk, the boy worshipping my body, and more kissing, I had him sit up against me and wrapped one arm around him with the other hand stroking his throbbing cock, and what an impressive manhood it is!

Eager moans from a horny boy so hungry to please his new Leather Daddy, gasps of gratitude, and finally a beautiful climax of warm cum all over his sexy stomach and chest! Fuck, what a load! Spooning him in the afterglow I wore a grin of satisfaction, and a few minutes later he told me he could go again.  I challenged him to prove it and true to his word that lovely cock of this sweet boy erupted not just once more, but three times total during his time spent in my lair!  I’m astounded! I’d only heard of men boast of this ability and thought it was simply masculine hubris!  I thought out loud of finding a milking device and collecting his loads to use as lubricant when I fuck his tight boyhole!  He smiled and confessed he loved the idea as much as I did!

Hungry from all this fun, we continued our little date with a lunch he quite generously paid for, and a long conversation.  When it came time for him to leave we couldn’t stop kissing at the door.  He’s such a good boy, and I have quite a number of kinky plans for his future!

He’s going to look so hot in a harness and little else!



Play Safe Dear Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment