Sunday, January 20, 2019

Second Chance for a Rubber Slave

Saturday, October 27th 2018

Tonight I gave a flake a second chance, which is quite rare. A young man sent my roommate a video of himself getting on his knees and apologizing to me for flaking and wasting my valuable time.  I didn’t expect to actually receive it, and upon viewing it I saw he was sincere, forgave him, and invited him over for the weekend.

Upon the boy’s arrival I met him outside and had him lick my boots to greet me, he meant it as I could feel his warm eager tongue through my boot leather, one of my favorite sensations as a dom.  My roommate joined in, the boy obediently moved to his boots as well, and once we were satisfied we pulled him inside and downstairs into my Fox Den.  I ordered him to change into his rubber bodysuit and that we were headed out to pick up energy drinks and booze.  He’d never gone out wearing his gear hidden under his regular clothes before and was nervous.  I was happy to put the boy through a new experience he would most likely not forget.  I also took this opportunity to lock my chain collar on his neck and have him feel the weight of servitude during his stay, it felt great to snap that padlock shut.

I pulled on my leather jacket and harness boots, but left my muir cap at the house (don’t need to spook the normies), and one enjoyable trip with my new rubber slave later, we came back and got comfortable.  A bit of drinking later and we were downstairs in my lair, the boy in rubber, hooded, cuffed, on his knees sucking cock.  My roommate and I tag-teamed dominating the slave.  He hooded him in a gasmask of his and poppered him up good and stupid, and this twink can really take it!  I can’t even get near the stuff he was using.  We swapped masks from the black Russian style gas mask with taped eye screens, for a funnel gas mask, and I released my stream down the boy’s tubes and throat.  I was his first piss top and I intend to fill him up regularly, he drank it all down like a very good boy!

Finally I had to have his ass, it had been on my mind the entire time, I took off his funnel mask, unzipped his rear zipper, bent him over the side of the couch and generously lubed up his boyhole and my manhood.  I slowly slid inside his sweet ass and I felt right at home.  Warm, tight, and his slave moans just brought me back to my merciless headspace.  I rammed that boy good and hard!  I was taking that ass for myself!  Dark Fox was in charge now you moaning little bitch! I ramped it up! Harder! Faster! No mercy! FUCK yeah! I howled as I shot my hot load into his slave hole! Fuck! I slapped his ass and kept banging him!

“I OWN YOU NOW!” I barked! He replied with a breathless “yes Sir!”  I was finished and gave the slave over to my roommate, who took the boy and had his way with his mouth, blowing his own load down their throat, successfully filling him in both ends.

After all of those pleasurable endeavors I was quite spent, however the boy was still full of energy and raring to go, not a bad thing at all.  However if it weren’t for all the cider in my system and the boy being poppered, I would have gladly gone out at 2:00am and grabbed a late bite.  Instead I retired to my bed and smiled as the slave eagerly went through the kink gear in my closet like an excited puppy.  I must say this boy looks fantastic in leather and if he grows a tad bit dominant will wear a muir cap extremely well.

I finally grabbed the boy and pulled him under the covers with me, ensnaring his wonderfully slender body in my arms and smiling as I drifted off to sleep. The next morning I sent him upstairs to serve my roommate’s dick, and he did so quite obediently.  Afterwards it was time for the new boy toy to pack up and make his way out, he even promised to clean my old rubber gear which I hadn’t worn in ages, so I’m quite impressed with this one.

I’m sincerely looking forward to plowing his boyhole again very soon!


Play Safe Dear Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment