Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Aussie Boy Toy Overnight

December 17th, 2017

My beautiful Australian boy toy Stephen came out to spend the day during his holiday trip to the states.  He arrived this afternoon and I greeted him in the front courtyard with a deep kiss hello.  I eagerly got him inside and his stuff upstairs before kissing him again and properly this time.  Long, passionate, ernest, and horned up as fuck.

After catching up a bit, I put him in my leather jock, studded harness, and buckled my leather collar on his neck to make him look the part of my personal boy toy. Man oh man did that make me happy!  He gave me a wonderful massage with rubbing oil, feeling him work my body and break up the stress really pleased me. Then we took a sensual shower afterwards, and once dried off and re-geared I put him to work serving my roommate who took a quick liking to him.

My Aussie boy toy took turns sucking our dicks, which he truly is a pro at, he even practices at home on his favorite dildos! Now how can you not commend and admire such submissive energy and effort?  I took a moment to eat the cannabis edible he generously brought for me while he and my roommate smoked a bit of weed, (I’m not one for inhalants, sensitive lungs and all, which is why I’m not a fan of poppers, cigars, or cigarettes either).

I went upstairs, changed into my leather, grabbed the lube and a towel and returned downstairs to bend my handsome boy toy over the armrest of the couch and fucked his sweet tight ass raw as he sucked my roommate’s dick! FUCK! His ass was wonderful! I snarled as I thrust and plowed into him!  I howled as I shot my hot load deep into his eager submissive hole, painting my name on his insides with my essence! Marking him as my property!  I love him, he’s mine!

Spent, we took a break and I sent him upstairs to prep his hypnosis files on his phone as I made some okonomiyaki for dinner.  We ate as we watched some stupid PSA’s from the 1950’s and laughed at history. I went upstairs for a quick shower to prep myself for more of my eager and beautiful slave’s attention. 

Laid back in my bed, I had my handsome boy toy plug in his headphones and listen to his cocksucking hypnosis tracks while he went down on my manhood.  I was genuinely surprised at how deeply he absolutely loses himself in it, his eyes went empty as if his very soul was in chains and imprisoned, it was otherworldly.  If it was anyone else in charge I would have been a tad worried, but having that kind of ownership over a man’s mind, a man who wants nothing more than to submit and to be owned by me and myself alone, who trusts and wants me as much as I want him, and all of these feelings are before he loses himself in the marijuana clouds and the digital commands to obey roaring in his ears.  I can say with heartfelt conviction it is a feeling of grand pride and thrill to be given that type of power over another human being.  It stirs a deep and primal satisfaction.

I finally shot my load deep down his throat, marking him twice as my own, I truly want to keep him.  I turned him onto his back and laid him onto my chest, and held him close as we stroked his dick at my command, his moans were sweet music to me as he let loose a fantastic climax.

We cuddled close for a bit, I took in his details as we lay together, his scent, his skin, his hair, his voice, his touch. Appreciating and loving every side of him.

Headed downstairs a little bit later on for another meal, a tad more mindless television, then up once more to bed, wrapping myself around his naked form under my blankets, we fell asleep quite happy.


The next morning I woke up and did my exercise routine, returned to bed to resume cuddling my precious slave, who soon took my manhood in his mouth and pleased me once again, jerking yet another load out of me.  He then prepared to leave, and after he was all set and packed, I gave him a long and loving kiss goodbye.  I watched him drive off, sadly looking onward as he vanished around the corner.  It would most likely be another year or so until I’d see him again, he was so generous to give me a piece of his time here.  He’s gotten quite a bit more kinky since our last encounter, as well as a great deal more handsome and attractive.  For someone who loves to be mindless, he’s incredibly smart, intelligent, and quick witted.  I truly do love him from deep within my heart.

Thinking on it now, to own him like property, to sign a series of forms acknowledging that I was indeed in charge of him like one would be over a dog, to have say over his life. To tell him what I desired him to be, desired him to do, what his purpose was in this world...what power that would be.  I would wield it carefully, use a long leash, tugging gently at it to bring him to my boots, allowing him freedoms as if he were free, but just enough boundary to keep his submissive yearnings satisfied, and my hunger for his servitude satiated.  His well being first, my satisfaction second.

I bet it would be quite a wonderful experience overall for everyone involved, as I would have it no other way.


Play Safe Dear Reader.

3 comments:

  1. Love the use of hypnosis tapes. I've been on the listening end and they make me even more docile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! I'm starting to put together a hypno script of my own. Definitely looking forward to wiping some eager boy brains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hot blog. LFox you set the real tone of male dom and sub roles and real life.

    ReplyDelete