Wednesday, May 2, 2018

An Intriguing Bondage Guest

Friday, September 29th, 2017

Dave came over this evening and I hugged and held the handsome man close, welcoming him back.  I took him into the living room where I stripped him of his shirt, buckled my collar on his neck, retrieved his heavy steel manacles from his toy bag which he had brought over and locked them on his wrists.  I then roped up his legs and held him close on the couch as we watched TV.  He felt so wonderful, all bound up in my arms like a real slave.  Every so often the manacle chains would clank and make my dick stiffen and throb in my jeans against his back.

After an enjoyable cuddle with my prisoner I released his legs from my ropes, led him upstairs, stripped him, and drew a shower for the both of us, released him from his shackles and joined him under the hot water.  As we bathed, I realized and learned more about him.  Dave identifies as asexual with sexual kinks, and he would be the first asexual person whom I have played with. Being a gay man myself who has only played with other men who identify as gay (and at times gay-curious), I have very little if no experience with this kind of situation.  I wanted to be as accommodating and polite as possible, and at the same time provide an enjoyable experience for my guest.

My kink style is one where sensuality, physical contact, and kissing are a majority, it’s a new and unique territory to play with someone who wants male company kink-wise but is not as comfortable with certain areas coming in contact with one another.  An example would be him telling me he enjoys being held by me, like we were on the couch earlier, but does not want me touching his manhood or shying away slightly when my hands would gently touch his ass.  (I want to make it clear that by no means am I frustrated, but rather fascinated in learning how to be a good gay host to an asexual male guest. If anything I get frustrated with myself for not having enough foresight into a situation I am ignorant of.)

Drying off after our enjoyable shower, I led him into my room and introduced him to my pallet wrap for his very first mummification session.  I felt like a spider wrapping my prey as I wove the plastic wrap around his beautiful naked body, and I felt my mouth water at the sight of his plump manhood trapped under the clear layers encircling his body.  I carefully laid him down on the bed and surveyed my handiwork with a sense of horny accomplishment, he was a beautiful catch!

I hooded him, collared him, and stroked his helpless form while asking him various questions and making conversation upon the topic of enslavement.  He, like many tend to do, had unintentionally mixed the terms “slave” and “boy”, so I explained the differences: 

-A “slave” does not have any say in what happens to them, other than basic safety precautions and realistic life needs and responsibilities, they give up having any control whatsoever.

-Whereas a “boy” is given opportunities for input, and has more nay-saying power as well as suggestions in scenes. 

He made it clear he’d be much happier as a bondage boy toy of mine, and I was pleased with the news.  He was a lot of fun to render helpless.

I cuddled him close as we lay there, enjoying the feeling and sound of the shiny plastic green “web” that bound him good and tight, the look of the hood on his head giving him a sexy anonymous identity, the thick collar buckled on his neck as a symbol of his submission under my power, it was quite a horny sight.  When it came time to release him, I took the pair of safety scissors from my play bag and slowly cut him out, we went to bed soon after, holding him in my arms, I fell asleep smiling.


The next day we woke up and I drew a bath for us.  I held him from behind in the warm waters and, despite the tub being a tad narrow for the both of us, it was quite soothing.  I was delighted when he told me how much he enjoyed the body contact, and I felt us bonding further.  We got out, dried off, I bound up his hands and legs with ropes, collared him, leashed him, and wrapped myself tight around him laying in my bed.  I told him he was so beautiful, I wanted to keep him as a bondage boy toy and further our budding relationship as Dominant and submissive play partners, that I also had fun and exciting ideas for him in the future.  We cuddled longer, I molested his delicious body as he moaned softly, and eventually I released him one last time.

We gathered up his belongings and I saw him off as he left, horny as hell for this new boy toy of mine!  I plan on doing many more wonderful things to him.  I hope he’s just as excited!


Play Safe Dear Reader

1 comment:

  1. This makes for great reading. Thank you for sharing your wisdom .

    ReplyDelete