Friday, March 30, 2018

A Weekend of New Kink

Friday, July 28th, 2017

I met Jeff outside of a diner up in Shelton after a fairly good bus ride North.  He drove up in a pickup, a shorter man of 5’8”, barrel chested, blue sports jersey, crew cut with a body that just screamed “football coach”, all he was missing was the old worn out ball cap and the whistle at his neck.  I immediately liked him on first meeting, warm and friendly personality. 

He drove us home where I met his handsome husband, Andrew, who was taking a bath in an outdoor tub on their patio.  We all had a beer and a chat before I was ordered downstairs into the playroom and put in a heavy leather straitjacket, hooded, gagged, and put on the bed where Sir Jeff edged and tortured me relentlessly but with a warmth that could be called kind.  I finally came to the frustrating realization that straitjackets are just not for me.  The combination of not only restriction across my chest or front triggers my claustrophobia and the addition of visual deprivation and an oral gag makes my other anxiety come up, so the nap after my torture was not only uncomfortable, but impossible for me to sleep through, regardless of any breathing or relaxation exercise I tried.

This is simply something I have to accept, I’m just not going to enjoy that kind of bondage, and Sir Jeff was very understanding and accommodating.

Afterwards, we cleaned up, had a lovely dinner, watched TV, and then I got to learn and see what a puffy suit was.  Andrew is into puffy suits and down gear, we went into their bedroom and I was allowed to see Andrew get into what I can only describe as a cross between a body suit and a sleeping bag.  It’s very soft, plush, and filled with down feathers, so it heats up instantaneously.  We all went to bed together, me in the center cuddling Andrew who felt heavenly in my arms.  It felt like a sleeping bag man was cuddling me back.  Sir Jeff spooned me from the other side, and I fell asleep warm, and very happy.


Saturday, July 29th, 2017

This morning we woke up and Sir Jeff put me in a red singlet, we had breakfast on his front porch where we were able to enjoy the spectacular view of the water and surrounding forest.  Sir Jeff had a few tasks to do at his neighbor’s farm, so Andrew and I hung out a bit before he returned.  Once back, I asked them if I could try on Andrew’s puffy suit, they agreed and once I was stripped down I was handed the suit.  It was very large, very bulky, and somewhat difficult to navigate myself into, however once inside and zipped up to my neck it felt incredible!

My body was caressed by heavenly soft sleeping bag cocoon, which was getting very warm at a rapid rate.  If I kept still, the warmth wouldn’t increase and it’d stay at a comfortable and tolerable temperature inside.  Andrew snuggled up next to me, and I melted into the moment just loving every part of it.  I’m not sure how long I lasted, but it was an incredibly warm and relaxing experience.  Once out of the puffy suit, Sir Jeff put me inside a rubber singlet, took me downstairs to the playroom, and had me kneel on a cocksucking bench.  He slid on a condom, and gently skullfucked me, training me to deepthroat.  I sank into submission and did my very best to please his cock, it felt so good to suck his dick, sinking further into subspace, I yearned to be a good little cocksuker for his use and pleasure!

He put me into a rubber pod suit and oral rubber hood, he laid me on the bed and edged my cock mercilessly.  Fantasies of him as my coach flooded my consciousness, I wanted to make the team, extra credit for my grade, and overall please him, make that handsome face give me a wicked smile when he looked at me, knowing what we were doing.  Deeper in my fantasy, he had other players locked up and imprisoned in his house for various reasons, they moaned in their bondage, struggled in their restraints, it made me so horny to think of such a wonderful scenario. I moaned in my own predicament, struggled in my own bondage, but he denied me sweet climactic release.

He left me temporarily to fetch Andrew and place him into his own restraints next to me, Andrew was put into hypnosis training before I was released and taken upstairs, horny and submissive as hell.  We enjoyed drinks and snacks on his porch, and eventually went downstairs to release Andrew from the playroom a little while later.  Dinner was followed by an amusing film in their projection room, and then we called it a night.  I was granted the privilege of sleeping with Sir Jeff downstairs in the playroom, and I fell asleep smiling.


Sunday, July 30th, 2017

I woke up and was subjected to torturous edging.  Sir Jeff placed electro units on my dick and turned up the intensity, it felt like electric thorns wrapping themselves and pulsing on my cock!  He kept stroking and stroking my throbbing manhood, until finally at long last I erupted a 5-day load of pure bliss from my member!  I could have passed out right there!  I was allowed some rest before heading upstairs and showering.  We had a pleasant breakfast and a game of cards before Sir Jeff drove me to the bus stop and we bid our farewells.

Truly a wonderful couple!  I love the two of them together and separate, and so excited to have been given the privilege of playing with such a sexy pair of men!


Play Safe Dear Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment