Friday, September 23, 2016

Fox in a Red Lit Room

June 18th, 2016


Tonight I was the guest of two friends of mine who hold a somewhat regular fisting party in their garage playspace.  I had been staying the weekend for some much-needed time away from home.  This evening once the party had began, I was able to reconnect with the beautiful Nigel, a handsome gentleman I had met at a fisting party a few years prior.  He asked me if I was planning on playing tonight, and I hadn't considered bottoming yet, but the offer excited me so I happily accepted.

One swift shower later, I was in my leather harness, jockstrap, and boots, ready for fun!  We headed into the playroom, a garage converted into a seedy, red-lit, fisting dungeon with plenty of slings and well-stocked supplies.  Nigel ushers me into a sling, my boots in the stirrups, my palms clenching the cold chains, and experiencing that wonderful sensation of being in what feels like my rightful place.  Nigel is a masterful top, taking very good and gentle care of me, opening my hole, ordering me to relax and let him do the work.  I have no idea what he is doing at any given time but he compliments me on my hole being "so convenient" and praises me for my excellent submission as well as my ability to take it all without poppers.  I'm thrilled that my body would be simple and easy to work with, I am a people-pleaser type of guy.

The feeling of being fisted is so intense and powerful, as well as ridiculously horny and erotic as all hell!  Like being fucked, but in a different way, having someone inside of you just is in a class of its own!  At one point he mentioned that he had a total of six fingers inside of me at once!  It blew my fucking mind! Six!? Here I thought I was nowhere near that kind of ability!

We soon got me down, as my hole had reached its limit for funishment, and we then swapped places.  Nigel jumped into the sling, and I gloved and greased him up!  As he had already played earlier in the evening, his hole was already smooth and loosened up quite a bit, he then requested I "be aggressive" and you know I gladly complied with that request!  At first I romanced and teased his lovely hole with slippery gloved fingers before I went all the way inside!  I was met with little resistance, and more encouragement, and soon I was up to my elbow in this gorgeous man's ass!

It was here that I felt his heart beating, not just the pulse, but the actual, throbbing, pumping, beating organ just mere inches away from my fingertips!  I was so overwhelmed with emotions, I was incredibly deep inside of this wonderful person, it felt so personal, so private, so erotic, so special, and the amounts of ecstasy I was giving him just by being present so deeply inside of him made me feel so incredible being the provider.  Our play continued, my gaze upon in face and in his eyes unbroken until he admitted he could endure no more.  I was simply blown away by the entire experience! What a fantastic kink fisting is!

We cleaned up our station in the playroom, wiped down and sanitized what was necessary, picked up and threw away our garbage, then wiped ourselves down and spent some afterglow time together until we wandered into different directions. 

I spent the remainder of the evening talking, flirting, and collecting numbers for future fun, while Nigel spent a good amount of time in the playroom basking in the red light, his moans of ecstasy joining the others from the adjacent slings.  Before he left, I walked Nigel to his car and we talked about him having me over to his own dungeon for some more intimate fun.  My heart leaped!  I accepted at once, and made sure that there was no misunderstanding of my true desire to see him again!

He is so sweet and so lovely a man, I cannot wait to be so deep inside of his beautiful body once more!


Play Safe Dear Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment