Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Socal Bondage 2

(Original Post Date: August 15th, 2010)

The other night was one wild evening!

The whole experience began immediately after my leather buddy and I entered the Threshold in North Hollywood for Socal Bondage Club.  A friend of his spotted us and we went to speak with him, and immediately I found myself bound with my hands behind my back, and soon the rest of my body strapped and tied.

Of course at this point I knew I was going to enjoy my evening.

My bondage top then proceeded to gag me with a bandanna and tape, then blindfolded me, and carried me off to a different place in the room where I would be tied to a suspended metal ring and left to struggle for a while.  As I stood there, stiffly bound and unable to move, I let myself relax into the ties, feeling the ropes and straps on my body, keeping me in place just thrilled me.  The dungeon music filled the air with a heavy, industrial mood and an erotic sound, enhancing the bondage experience and giving the whole room that delightful, seedy and sexy feel to it.

A few times my bondage master came over and held me from behind, covering my already gagged mouth with his hand, giving me a wonderful sense of safety in his grip.  It is somewhat rare for me to feel so at ease so quickly into the scene, so I knew we had a definite connection.

Further on in my bondage scene I was allowed again to see as the blindfold came off and my vision returned.  I was standing in front of another sub, and my bondage master proceeded to tie him up, gag him, and then bind the both of us together.  As I felt his body tied to mine, I had an overwhelming urge to nuzzle him, as if to reassure him that everything was fine, and that I would protect him even though I had no ability to defend myself.  It felt...natural to do so, so I just went with it, never once questioning my own instincts, and it felt wonderful.

As the overhead lights started to brighten, signaling the club's waning hours, our bondage master told us that we were to get ourselves untied, and he would have no problem leaving us there and going home himself.  Knowing full well in the back of my mind that he was bluffing, I was still under the scene's influence, and I started to attempt my escape.  Hands free after some time, I started working on my fellow sub's ropes, so he could free his hands.  Then, both of us able, we untied each other in swift teamwork.  I do believe I impressed my master as I overheard him say "They're a lot smarter than they look."

Then came a very painful part of the evening, my master had gagged me with tape, and I had once been gagged as such before and there was no trouble.  However my bondage master had used a different type of tape, and it stuck to my facial hair quite stubbornly.  My face still tingles when I recall how he was forced to rip it off, taking some of my goatee with it!  My hands free at this point, my bondage master made sure to make some distance between the two of us, taking advantage of the resulting stun once the last piece was ripped from my face.

Of course after that kind of bondage experience, being angry is near to impossible for me!

Closing up shop, we left the Threshold and headed over to The Bullet in hopes to get in one drink before last call.  Arriving in time, I had a bailey's on the rocks and made some nice conversation with a new friend of mine who I talked to the last time I had attended Socal Bondage Club.  Soon, last call was announced and we made our way outside, soon my bondage master took me by my leather collar and forced me up against the wall.  I really enjoyed him roughing me up a bit and kicking my legs apart, as he forced his leg between mine.  His lips came to my ear and he told me we "would give them a show."

Forcing my hands behind my back, he lead me back to our little group and proceeded to cover my mouth and keep my hands in check.  It felt great, and I'd be damned before I would feel any kind of embarrassment of submitting in public, at least at that hour with only a few spectators.  My bondage master asked me if I liked boots and after saying that I certainly did, he forced me on my knees to kiss his, and then my leather buddy's boots.  After being ordered up again, he held my hands behind my back once more, holding me to his chest, making me feel absolutely amazing once more before getting an idea that would complete the evening.

He told my leather buddy to grab the rope out of his trunk and when he returned with it, my bondage master forced me over to the small alley between the bar and the next building, gagged me, and proceeded to tie me up with the rope, drawing even more attention of bystanders whose curiosity drew them to peek inside the alley.  My bondage master finished up and forced me over to my leather buddy's car, where I was led into the backseat and my legs tied and bound.

Before he left, my bondage master came around the other side of the car and took my gag off, giving me a kiss goodnight and sending me into euphoria.


Thank you, SIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment