Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Night at Pistons

(Original Post Date: June 5th, 2010)

This past Friday night I met up with a leather and bondage friend at Pistons.  We started things out by a warm welcome followed by me being encased inside a double leather hood!  Now I've been inside hoods before, but never anything this constricting or deep.  It felt great at first, dark, confining, the tightening of the hood on my face is what I really enjoy.  Blocking out sight and sound is perfect for going deep inside my own mind.

Next was the straitjacket, a thick leather one with removable chest panels.  On it went and I was completely bound, but it didn't last very long.  The combination of the hood and jacket were a but too much and I felt a small creeping fear crawling at the back of my head.  It wasn't overpowering but it was there nonetheless and I immediately let my friend know that I didn't feel comfortable.  He immediately released me and held me for a while,  calming me down and bringing me back down to earth.  Once I was ready, we put the jacket back on and left the hood behind.  He leashed me, and led me over to a piece of fencing, which I was bound to.  After struggling against my jacket and bindings (enjoying every second of course) my friend removed the chest panels on the front of the jacket, and proceeded to "play with his prey".

Now I don't have a "wired" chest, so I'm certain someone else may have just gone hog wild with being constantly pinched and played around with, but I enjoyed some of it.  I did enjoy my friend enjoying himself, you could call it a transfer of energy.  What happened next was unexpected, but nonetheless very enjoyable.  A friend of my friend, and a very handsomely rugged one at that, asked our permission to play as well.  As he reached down to my chest, I followed his hands, and he then calmly instructed me to look in his eyes.

I locked his gaze and his eyes were like stone.  No emotion, just a solid, intense look into my eyes.  It was calming, and very erotic.

Soon after more friendly torture I was released, and my partner arrived from work, and we spent the rest of the night talking and sharing stories before the bar eventually had to close.

A very enjoyable evening.

1 comment:

  1. Pistons North Long Beach takes me back to hot in the flesh boy to man crusing.

    ReplyDelete