Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bondage Club Meeting

(Original Post Date: June 13th, 2010)
The other night I attended a bondage club meeting with a friend of mine.

The event started around 9:00 in the evening, when we arrived we headed through several hallways and sitting rooms before arriving at a giant door.  Entering we were greeted with a small group of men of varying ages.  The rules of the meet were stated quite clearly, no interrupting someone else's scene, no means no, clean up after yourself and wipe down any used equipment, be respectful, the basics I would expect in this type of environment.  Everything was taken seriously and professionally, which I was deeply grateful for.

We introduced ourselves around the room, "Hi my name is X, I'm a top/bottom, into A, B, a little D, but not G, S, or V."

Then the meeting adjured and we were free to play.  I wandered around the available rooms that had different themes and equipment available. The main room had two St. Andrew's crosses, a rack, suspended metal rings, puppy cage, and other equipment.  A prison cell with a saddle, wooden bondage chair, a hanging bar attached to a garage door motor.  A medical office with anything a Doctor/Nurse scene could ask for. A black room with checkered linoleum floor with a chain spiderweb, leather bondage chair, and a bench.  Another black room with more suspension equipment, bondage benches, a wooden standing cage, and an elevated throne.  The last room had more of a Renaissance theme to it, curtains along the wall, fine art, and lounging chairs.

I met up with an older gentleman during my exploration, we spoke about bondage and what we liked, after a delightful talk he offered to tie me up and I accepted.  We went back to the main room and claimed a St. Andrew's cross, I removed my leather shirt, he blindfolded me, and the experience started.  My arms were tied upward and wrapped in rope so they couldn't move, then the ropes wove around my chest and then down my legs until I was completely immobile.  From then on it was a wonderful and blissful experience of sensuality and sensation.  I learned later on that he used a bamboo pen tip and a paintbrush during our play in order to send me to the stars.  The experience was absolutely astounding, he moved me to the point of happy tears it felt so wonderful.  When he finally did untie me, he held me in his arms and hugged me, letting me come down gently from the high I was on.  (This is called "aftercare" it is very important that a top or dominant takes care of their sub or bottom because they are in such a vulnerable state and need close attention.)

I thanked him again and again for giving me my first official bondage experience, and making me feel so amazing.  I wish I had asked his email or phone number, but for some reason, it felt almost as if I wasn't "destined" to receive it...but I do hope to see him again.

After sitting down and resting, letting my head clear, and my thoughts return I explored the rooms again, watching other people experience pleasure in their rooms.  I met with another bottom in the black room, he seemed to have limitless energy and was hanging upside down from the suspension ring bolted into the ceiling.  We talked for a while and he shared his life stories with me, his experiences both good and bad in the fetish scene as well as life itself.

The night nearing an end, I was eager, if not starving, for another bondage experience before the event came to a close.  I finally found one with a dominant around my age, in fatigue pants and boots.  He asked me what I liked and I answered that I wasn't exactly sure, which looking back was somewhat of a lie but at that point I was still mentally fuzzy from my experience earlier on in the night.

He led me into the back hallway and asked what I wanted, I answered that I would like to be tied to a chair, having already being tied to a cross that night.  We entered the prison cell and I was blindfolded, and asked if I wanted to be gagged.  Excited, I answered yes, and he wrapped a handkerchief around my mouth, then duct taped it providing a nice tight gag without something uncomfortable in my mouth like most conventional gags.  He then taught me the two basic scene signal sets both verbal and nonverbal.

Verbal (Universal):

- "Green" - All is well, keep going.

- "Yellow" - Slow down, lighten up, back off a bit.

- "Red" - STOP IMMEDIATELY THIS SCENE IS OVER!

Nonverbal (May vary):

- 3 Fingersnaps - Hey! Stop! Do not like!

- 3 Grunts - See 3 Fingersnaps.


He then proceeded to figure out what I enjoyed.  He poked, prodded, pinched, rubbed, and got very physical with me.  Some I liked, some I didn't, some I didn't really respond to as others might.  He then reminded me that being tied down, I was at his complete mercy...to this I gave a sorry grunt, and he proceeded to perform what I call "pleasure torture".  I will not go into detail, but I will say that I was consistently reminded that being bound, you have little to no say of what happens. (Although in this environment if I seriously did not want anything to continue, I had every right and ability to stop it or be assisted in ceasing the act, if it had been in a more private or secret environment, I would have no say whatsoever and be at the utter mercy of my captor.  So you must be very careful with who ties you up.)

After the "torture", he released me, but had me stand up and bound my hands behind my back and lifted me onto the bench on the other side of the cell room.  He then lay me down and on my side, then joined me, holding and cuddling with me from behind which I enjoyed immensely.  Then after a short while of lying with my captor, he released me and the scene came to an end.

The night came to an end soon after my last scene, I chatted with a few new friends, and met someone who had come to the event very late.  I explained what the event was, and how much fun I found it to be.  I spoke with him about various kinks and subjects and we then soon parted.

I am very eager to attend our next meeting. ;)

I highly recommend finding a bondage club near you and learning more about the scene, even if you don't participate and simply observe, it is definitely a night to pursue.


Play safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment